Why List With McNally Yacht Sales
Let Us Be Your Compass
Scroll Down to Learn More
Why LIST WITH MCNALLY
1. McNally Yacht Sales has Licensed and Bonded sales professionals. Our brokers are available 7 days a week and are all full time employees. We work quickly and effectively respond to all inquiries about our listed boats. We will not make buyers wait days to respond to an inquiry about your boat….that’s the big difference in listing with us verses other YachtBrokers. We respond quickly to prospective buyers. We pride ourselves in good overall knowledge of boats, our industry and the current market condition.
2. We will prepare a detailed Story about why someone wants to buy your yacht. Complete with high quality photos, specifications, equipment and gear.
4. We will provide a “no cost” analysis of your vessel which will provide you with the information about the best price to market the boat. This means the boat must be in clean and presentable condition. It also means that any defects or deficiencies should be addressed before the first buyer comes aboard to inspect the vessel to help in a fast sale
5. Global Marketing, today boats are presented “On Line’. The main internet site that presents boats to the public is Yachtworld. Listing your boat on Yachtworld you will have access not only to the majority of buyers worldwide looking for boats like yours but over 4000 cooperating yacht brokers throughout the US and the world. Over 95% of all recreational vessels in the US ranging from 30 feet and up are sold through the Yachtworld network.
6. When you list your yacht with MYS, it will also be displayed on a number of additional websites. In addition, your listing is sent to all of our pending potential yacht buyers. We use our web site, email programs, social media sites, blogs, youtube videos, boat shows, networking events.
Our experienced brokers use a straight-forward business approach that fosters trust and confidence in our buyers and sellers. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and help you with selling your boat.
The Selling Process
Your boat will be offered with a full color multiple photo listing and a multi-page detailed description. We are present for the showing of your vessel to prospective buyers, will assist in preparing a formal offer to purchase, and will help throughout the negotiation process. We are present for the Survey and Sea Trial and will work to get the sale of your boat closed quickly. We have close working relationship with a number of nearby yards who will assist in the survey and short haul process, in water or “on the hard” storage, and will also effect maintenance and repairs to help get your vessel sold.
Once we have found a potential buyer, we work closely with buyer and seller during the process of negotiating a “Purchase and Sale Agreement”. And once the Agreement is signed by both parties, we will work to satisfy any and all contingencies that must be met before the close of the sale and we will keep the progress of the sale moving forward to meet the specific dates outlined in the Purchase and Sales Agreement. With our working relationships with other professionals within the industry, we are adept at recommending and arranging boat financing and boat insurance for our buyers, thereby avoiding some of the pitfalls that can derail a boat sale.
Our buyers have the confidence that when they put in an offer and accompany it with a significant deposit of earnest money, the money is held in our escrow account. They have the confidence that their funds are protected and know that they are working with licensed and bonded yacht brokers. They also have the confidence that at closing, they will have free and clear title to the vessel they are buying, with no uncertainties as to title, bank loans, liens or outstanding payoffs that need to be made prior to them receiving their vessel with clear title.
start youR boat buying adventure
See What Fellow New Boat Owners are Saying About Our Yachts for Sale Services
I wanted to thank you for the remarkable support and expertise you provided throughout the
entire selling process of my sailboat. Your attention to detail, great negotiating skills, and personalized service made me feel confident in getting my boat sold.
Teddy & Julie
Julie and I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your unwavering support and dedication throughout our journey of buying a yacht. Your expertise and commitment to ensuring we found the perfect vessel for our needs were truly remarkable. We are now the proud owner of our dream catamaran, and I have McNally Yacht Sales to thank for it. Here’s to many memorable voyages ahead!
Ellison Premier Marine Service and McNally Yacht Sales has great customer service, maintenance and sales support. I moved my cruiser from Illinois to Florida in 2016 and Scott Ellison serviced my cruiser for 6 years. Scott and his team continually exceeded my expectations maintaining my boat. I would highly recommend using Ellison Premier Marine Service and McNally Yacht Sales for maintaining and/or selling your boat.