The sailing adventure would not be the same if I didn’t get to whip up my favorite foods while sailing, or anchored up in a sweet spot enjoying God’s creation!
This is how it starts.
All my Favorites 10 minute Quick Easy Supper
- Kerrygold salted butter
- Olive Oil
- Garlic powder and cloves
- Parmesan cheese (hand grated best)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cilantro/Basil/Oregano as you like
I like to use local seafood if possible. Trolling a line sometime pays dividends with fresh Dolphin, Wahoo, Tuna, Kingfish fantastic options.
Locals may have a Lobster connection you just need to ask. I always bring a backup in case we strike out fishing. Frozen Shrimp is quick and easy.
Doris Italian Market has great frozen medley seafood packs like clams, mussels, calamari works great in a pinch.
- You first start the water for the pasta 8-9 minutes
- Next, get your spices ready chop, chop, chop!
- Lobster tails can be grilled and ready in 6 minutes on a hot grill!
- Frozen shrimp run some hot water.
- Saute with butter, garlic, and spices 2-3 minutes
- Pot with pasta finishes up, strain and throw the fresh spinach always use more than you think.
- Pasta goes back in on top, then the shrimp, clams and or mussels!
- If fish or lobster off the grill pile it in and stir.
- Fresh grated cheese and more butter the better!
BAM YOU GOT IT!
Always a fantastic end for the day as the sun starts to set, with great company, cool breeze and QUICK PASTA SPECIAL ON THE TABLE!